Welcome to the lab information and management system (LIMS) for NTNU NanoLab.
Summer and COVID-19
NTNU NanoLab will be open during the summer, but with limited user support and response time. Due to safety restrictions from COVID-19, we will not be able to give access to new users during the summer. We will start with courses and training again in week 34.
Access to the cleanroom
In order to work in NanoLab, you need an activity and the cleanroom course. Please do all of the following steps:
- Sign up for the "Cleanroom course" by sending an e-mail to email@example.com The course schedule is found on the General documents page.
- Fill in an activity form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . It is found on the General documents page.
- Register as a new user in LIMS here. When registering, please use your professional email-adress (avoid using gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc.)
- Apply for the instrument and area licenses you need through LIMS. Information regarding available courses and how to sign up is given in the course schedule found on the General documents page. Instrument information is found under the Tools tab above.
- NTNU NanoLab provides many standard chemicals. The list can be seen in ECO online. If you want to bring other chemicals into the cleanroom, please fill in and send us the Introducing chemicals form found on the General documents page.
Other sources of information
- Instrument information: Under the Tool tab above and at www.norfab.no.
- Financial support for activities in this and other Norwegian cleanrooms: www.norfab.no
- Price list: Under the Info tab above; General documents.The supplement includes information for NTNU affiliated users.
- NTNU NanoLab's organisation and contact details: www.ntnu.no/nanolab
- News, seminars and other nanotechnology related information: Register on our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com. This information is also available on www.ntnu.no/nanolab