The Binder vacuum oven chamber is fast, condensation-free, but gently drying with its homogeneous temperature distribution. Light specimens (e.g. powder) are not swirled. The patented expansion shelf technology ensures optimal heat transfer. The shelves are easy to position where required and easy to dry in the inner chamber which is made of highly corrosion resistant stainless steel. Integrated weekly program timer with real-time function.
Sample Specification: Vacuum drying oven is not to be used with flammable solvents.
- Volume working chamber: 23 liters.
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree.
- Temperature range up to 200°C
- 80 minutes heating up time to 100°C.
- 110 minutes heating up time to 200°C.
- Permitted end vacuum 1*102 mbar